Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Sunday 10 August 2014

Heart of the Glens

So thats me finished Work. The time for me to jet off is not far away now. With two weeks until I leave I decided to take some time to myself; visit family, have fun with my friends especially after working all summer.

So obviously my first saturday free I was going to make the most of it.  Shane was heading to the beautiful North East coast, to Cushendall's 'Heart of the Glens' Festival for their yearly Lurig Run; so mum and I tagged along. We where extremely fortunate to have such a dry day for such a tricky and challenging Mountain run; Shane done incredibly well in achieving 10th position with a time of 32:40. Well Done!




NEXT STOP >>>>> FOOD!!
Back on the road and in search of some where nice to eat, so we took to the coastal road heading north towards Cushendun and Ballycastle. Spur of the moment we stopped off in the Giants causeway since I actually can't ever remember being there woohooops!! Terrible thing to admit to but I was 2 and in a pram at the time. Clearly had to do something about this. So glad we did.




(Giants Causeway. Antrim Coast)

All round brilliant day and would recommend a stop at the giants causeway to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment