Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Monday 1 December 2014

Thanks Giving Road Trip

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to go on a road trip; especially in the States. Just the thought of heading out on the open road with endless places to visit, it's not like home where you drive for six hours and you've seen the top and bottom of the country. It has most likely been all those movies that I watched, of friends heading off on spring break or for a crazy weekend in Las Vegas but it has been on the bucket list for a long time now. 

So when the opportunity to head off and explore the wild western states of america with seven of my friends came up there was no chance of me missing out. After nearly two months of planning, a lot of research, debates and excitement; everything managed to fall into place. A ten day road trip over Thanks Giving, starting in Durango, heading to Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, LA, San Clemente, Las Vegas and finally back to Durango just in time for class. 

Colorado
Utah
Nevada
California
Arizona

Thanks to a friend that knows his way around, a few treat spots along the way thrown in for good measures. Excited was hardly the word I could use for how I was feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment