Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Magazine cover

Do you know that feeling when you work hard on something and after all the effort, it actually pays off; it makes all the time spent on it worth while. Especially when you get a grade that your super pleased with; yes its a fantastic feeling.

This piece of work, is by far one of, if not my most favourite piece to work on, not just because I love designing magazine layouts and cover pages but as you can tell it was pretty important when I have my brothers big grinning face plonked on the front. 

I'm waiting for the day that I actually see his face beaming from the front cover of a trail running magazine, I'm as excited as he is; hopefully at the same time I'll be working my dream job, for an outdoor adventure magazine/company, getting the chance to design for them with a little photography added in for good measure. 


Shane Donnelly
http://lifesoneadventure.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment