Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Thursday 4 June 2015

The month of May

Any other year I would be more than glad to see May, its was always one step closer to exams finishing and summer finally starting but for the first time ever I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't even arrive. May was the month I was heading back home, the 1st of May was the day I had to move out of my apartment on campus, the 2nd May was graduation and as the days ticked by more and more people were leaving town. It was bitter sweat, I obviously was excited to see everyone back at home but if that day was June, July or even August I wouldn't be complaining. 

My first experience of an american graduation did not fail my expectations, better than I thought and a great roundup to a wonderful year. A day of pure celebrations.

 02.05.15






The toughest day of all was not so much the day I left but more so the day that I had to say goodbye till two of my closest friends; I know for a fact that all four of us were upset but it was the first time that it really sunk in; We were all going home. I don't know if people thought that I was crazy when I said this, but I was privileged to be feeling as crappy as I did that day, it was a clear sign that those who I had dropped off at the airport were that great of friends that saying goodbye was so difficult. 

Its one thing going to college in Durango and getting to spend the evenings and weekends having some fun in town but its even better when theres no college or homework to think about. It was finally summer!! and I had a week before I was off to New York, time to have some fun.

05.05.15

 Cinco de Mayo


 Biking the Grid with Lindsey and a sneaky Liquor run.


10.05.15


What can I say, this whole experience has been... 'A whirlwind Adventure'.
I'll be back some day Durango don't you worry, this isn't the last that you have seen of me.


12.05.15


 Kathy and I taking on Manhattan one rooftop at a time.


14.05.15

 Grand Central Terminal


Got the chance to meet up with Jason in Manhattan for the day, taking the boat over to Brooklyn for ice cream, walks and beautiful sights of the city.

Desert time


Rounding off the day chilling in the summer sun in union Square park.


15.05.15


Thanks to Kathy and her friends I had a wonderful time in Manhattan, these ladies sure know how to have a good time in the city; they know where the best restaurants, bars and places to hear good local music are. Thank you Kathy for a wonderful week and letting me have a taste of my NY dream, living in the city.


16.05.15


What a way to round off these 9 months but a window seat no one beside me so I can sprawl out and have a nap, a good movie and flying with my favourite 'Virgin atlantic'.

America I Loved you.


17.05.15

HOME
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment