Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Friday 15 July 2016

Madrid in two Days

20-22.06.16 
A four hour bus journey from Vitoria-Gasteiz and the wait was completely worth it, it might seem like a lot of travelling to explore a city for a day and a half but I had made it this far, plus another city that I had not been to. Temperature when we arrived was 36 degrees celsius which was absolutely what I needed.
Spider man

Madrid was an enchanting city filled with stunning architecture that just blow my mind, I  couldn't help but stop and stare in amazement at the old corner apartments, I could only dream to think what it would be like to live in one of them, with views out over the 'Mercado de San Miguel' or watching the blazing set over this vibrant city. The time we had was short but that didn't stop us on our whirlwind tour guide of the city; we were able to walk everywhere, soaking up the smells of fried shrimp and torta potato that wafted from the bars and quaint restaurants.

If you have not visited Madrid, it's worth it, even for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment