Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Monday 1 December 2014

First Stop Monument Valley

21.11.14

We left Durango on friday evening and headed straight to our camp site, to make the most of the sights we decided to camp before reaching Monument Valley on the Friday night since it was already dark and we wanted to spent the entire day exploring. Lets just say it was possibly the coldest camping experience that I have ever had, in my life... Although this made the experience even more exciting and we were sure that we wouldn't forget our first stop in any hurry.




Monument Valley was definitely on the top of my list of places I was most looking forward to visiting on the trip; watching old western movies and one of my all time favourite Disney Movies 'Cars' is based on the landscape of Arizona, so just like the big child that I am this got me super excited.


                                   
                                   

First tick on the Bucket List

No comments:

Post a Comment