Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Sunday 31 August 2014

Catch up time

So most regular blogs tend to be posts based on events that have just happened, most likely from that week. Well I have taken the whole blogging things to a new level. From my last post on 10th August, soo much has happened, so much so that I couldn't possible skip writing about; but due to the lake of wifi and free time I have quite a bit to do, but sure a whirlwind adventure has got to be full of surprises, if it wasn't it couldn't be called a whirlwind adventure...


I will get to the point...

Ever since I finished work, I had a lot more time on my hands; well thats what I thought! I had to get myself sorted for going way (forms and documents), work on a little wedding present that I had promised my Ant and Uncle, finished painting my cousins gym and obviously squeeze in a couple of nights out with my friends.


I am very pleased with how the gym turned out (if I do say so myself) and Yes it was all done free hand and No there wasn't any projectors or tracing used to create it.



(Finished Piece)


No comments:

Post a Comment