Featured post

First semester

The last post was almost 3 months ago, that, I am ashamed of and I will save you the excuses, as busy and crazy as final year is I am really...

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Las Vegas & Hoover Dam

28.11.14


The shear excitement within the car as we got closer to Vegas was so intense; Las Vegas was always somewhere that I would have liked to visit but I never considered that I would get the chance to go so soon.


A visit to Vegas isn't official until you hit the town. I think we managed to achieve that.


30.11.14







And thats it folks, the last stop before an excruciatingly long drive home, except I was the lucky one that got to sleep seven out of the ten hour journey. 

Thats a thanksgiving break that I wouldn't and couldn't forget in a hurry; When I think back to before I left home and I had all these ideas of travelling to different destinations in the states I just never knew that I would actually get the opportunity to achieve it. 

It obviously took me a lot longer to get around to posting my road trip but hopefully I can achieve my New Year resolution of staying up to date with my blog posts. Fingers Crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment